Kolawole Bisiriyu.
My experience as a smoker was just like any other smoker.

The way it made me feel, the smell, planning my daily activities around smoking and the most annoying of all I found it difficult to quit. Any spare moment I had I smoked. Before after a meal I smoked, before I go to bed I smoked and when I awoke I smoked. I just smoked away my life.

Quitting smoking was to be one of my greatest achievement. So many at times after making up my mind not to smoke, I still found myself buying a pack on my way from work after what might have been a stressful day. All attempts to quit was futile. At times I went for deliverance services but to no avail.

I did not smoke to relieve stress but I smoked because I was simply just addicted to nicotine. Day by day I promised myself to quit only to find myself doing it again.

My addiction began to give me concern, I would look for any excuse just to give up the habit such as chest pains, cough etc, but none came. I sought for advice but I realized that I needed more than just an effort to quit. I needed the right information that would steer me away from this life sucking habit.

And eventually I got the information.

Then one day I did not smoke, the next day and interestingly I found out that I had quit. But the quitting was as a result of persistence and an intense desire to quit. And more importantly obtaining the right information.

Have you been having difficulties quitting smoking? Quitting smoking is easier than you think it is just getting the right help.
K.B

Quitting Smoking is as easy as ABC. It doesn't matter who you are. Your age, status and wallet do not count and more importantly how long you have been a smoker. Here are the secrets that will make quitting smoking like child’s play and you getting to quit whenever you desire.EVEN NOW! Click Here To See The Details.
0 Responses

Post a Comment